Social is a full-service design studio located in Rock Hill, SC. We are a laid back, progressive studio, making exceptional work for exceptional clients.
Social is offering a paid summer development internship. If you think you may fit the bill, review our checklist below and let us know…
- Understanding of PHP and MySQL
- Familiarity with the LAMP stack
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and relational data modeling
- Comfort with front end markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to implement responsive design techniques
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite
- Healthy respect for interface design and the end user
- Desire to collaborate with a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and love of technical challenges
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and manage your time
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to balance efficiency and excellence in your work
- Positive and enjoyable personality
- Experience using git
- Experience with WordPress as a CMS
Internships will start at 20-25 hours per week and be paid $10/hour. Additional hours can be earned with hard work and a positive output and addition to the team.
Just 10 minutes south of Charlotte, NC, we are nestled among the largest metropolitan area in the two Carolinas. We are a simple day trip to the glorious Appalachian Mountains or the many scenic beaches that dot the East Coast.
Our office is only a 15 minute drive from some of the best museums, galleries and performing art centers in the region as well as world-class dining and nightlife. Adrenaline seekers can enjoy major sporting events and year-round outdoor adventures like hiking, cycling or paddling the waters of the Catawba River.
If you’d like to be a part of our team, please email your website and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. (No phone calls please.)