Hello again, dearest Socialites!
‘Tis the season for fun, food, friends, family and bigger pants. In that same spirit, we will be gathering as a Social family to eat, laugh and probably do some work on Tuesday, November 25th.
First Things First, Food
Here’s the deal, I didn’t want to dictate the menu… plus, “Social” experiments are fun. With that said, the only requirement is that you show up with food in a casserole dish (crockpots count as casserole dishes).
If you’re feeling fancy, you can bring a beverage. Can’t wait to see if we end up with five dishes of meat or just a bunch of potato salad!
Along with your dish of goodness, bring a little index card to serve as a little sign.
Fairly certain that we can heat things up in the kitchen, yeah?
Click, Click, BOOM
I thought it
might would be fun to take some pictures using donuts as props. Be sure to wear some shade of grey, shirt or sweater. I’ve got a million ideas for how we can do this, but here are a few that could happen:
1. Pose with the donut
2. Use Ben’s leaf blower to make funny faces #supercute
3. Use one of those confetti poppers & pose with donut(?)
Purpose: shared giggles
Using one or more of the photos we’ve just taken in the previous section we are going to be putting out blogs (weekly or bi-weekly) about each of our beautiful Socialites during the holidays. I thought this would be a fun way to get to know one another and let the internet learn a little bit more about the folks that consistently blow their minds.
Game plan: Below are a list of questions to choose from, answer them & put in basecamp for me.
- Job Title:
- How would you describe your job to a kid?
Choose at least 10:
- Spotify Playlist?
- What do you bring to Social beyond your mad skills?
- How long have you been a raging Socialite?
- If you weren’t a _________, what would you be?
- What did you want to be when you younger?
- Current go-to gif?
- You’re headed into the Hunger Games…to die (Cuz you’re not Katniss) What would you have for your last meal?
- Best/Favorite/Current series on Netflix?
- What did you call your grandma?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right this instant, where would you be/what would you be doing?
- Best piece of advice?
- Any nicknames?
- Biggest fear?
- Favorite donut?
- Proudest moment thus far in life?
- Favorite city in the world
- Celebrity crush, come on we won’t tell…?
- Favorite charity?
- Personal hero?
- Any party tricks?
- Favorite thing to cook?
- Something that your terrible at?
- Something that your awesome at/secret talent?
- Favorite pizza?
- Would you rather live in a kangaroo pouch or have your own pouch with a baby kangaroo in it (no, it never grows up)?
- In 10 years I will be…
- How do you like your eggs?
- Waffles or pancakes?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- What are you interested in learning?
Alright, thats all! Just remember to wear grey, bring food and answer the questions…